Friday, July 11, 2014

66 days to go...

Just 66 days to finish my degree. Can you believe it? It has been a tiresome but exhilarating journey. I've met some amazing people and increased my social circles exponentially. I've been told that some students 'admire' me and that many are very grateful for my input. See, I am the admin of a facebook group for our social work cohort at Uni and I share and share and share. Whether it's a resource, advice about a paper, loan books, I loan my experience and I care about these students, especially the young ones. In a way, graduating is bittersweet because I will let go of that role but I am excited to have finally finished my degree too. It's been tiring working full time and studying full time.

Just this last weekend, I sat on my ass under a heated throw and watched all of Season 1 and Season 2 of Bates Motel. It was fabulous and I did it drinking copious amounts of coffee and tea from my new Noritake set (pictured) picked up for a bargain of $20 from a local garage sale.



Here are some other random pictures for you.


Planning to move back to Queensland within 12 months.


Pics of the broken glass where thieves gained entry to my house.


Ollie enjoying his sun bed in the now gone warmer weather.

Cheers,
Cath

2 comments:

Brien Daniel said...

Always a pleasure to read your posts Cath! x

Ms Smack said...

hey Brien, it's always good to see you here and thank you for your unwavering support. I hope you've been happy and well.

xx