Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The National

Tonight I went to see Matt Berninger for an hour or so in a private little theatre.

He was hosting his brother's film "Mistaken for Strangers" which is a different point of view about Matt's band, The National.

I love The National. They are my favourite band and I probably listen to them every day.

So here is a pic of me, starstruck, after getting his autograph.

Regarding the blog, I'm over blogger tools, template etc. I'm going to merge all of the posts either into Wordpress or a different form and then I will delete this url.

I feel the need to write, so write I shall.

I appreciate your support and to be honest, didn't realise that this old place was still in feeds. So I was surprised that a few of you commented. I've said it before. I say it again. You're all fucking awesome.

Watch this space!


Cat
x

3 comments:

Fusion said...

Yes, Google really screwed up Blogger, quite a few bloggers have switched over. I have my old blog backed up on a WP site, now if only I felt to urge to write more often...

Mandy_Fish said...

True. We are awesome. Agree.

Lad Litter said...

Omigosh, you're back. Great news.

Glad you enjoyed the film presentation. I'm due to see Lynyrd Skynyrd (reformed 70s southern rock band) later this week.